2. We use your personal information for internal purposes such as processing and keeping you informed of your order.
3. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share the personally identifiable information that we have collected from you, with any other company for their marketing purposes, without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate Your Information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure. However, we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. We reserve the right to collect general demographic and other anonymous information that does not personally identify you. This information is not associated with your personally identifiable information and cannot be linked to you personally.
4. If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any personally identifiable information that we have collected from/ about you, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you have not changed your computer's settings, it is most likely that your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website. You can also delete your browser cookies or disable them entirely. But this may significantly impact your experience with our website and may make parts of our website non functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
7. We use third-party service providers to serve advertisements on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
8. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You can also read more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them by visiting the Network Advertising Initiativeâ s website by clicking http://www.networkadvertising.org/.
9. The brand logos and all other marks or images if used are registered trademarks and property of respective companys, and used for reference only.
"Your Information" means as any information you provide to us in the registration, buying or listing process, in the feedback area or through any other means, including e-mail feature. For example, if you purchase a product from us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you.
The terms "we", "us" or "our" refer to mactelpro.com